MSSP is a leading gasket supplier and custom gasket fabrication specialist serving the oil, petrochemical, industrial, marine and aviation markets. Our relationships with over 800 suppliers enable us to offer virtually any gasket imaginable, from custom-designed shapes to aircraft quality metallic and non-metallic types. We know of no other gasket suppliers in our market with this range of products. If our warehouse doesn’t have the gasket you want in stock, we can often get it overnight.
Paper Gasket Sheets
Cranflex specializees in Oil Paper Jointing. Because of its ability to seal against petrol, oil and water at low cost, Cranflex is used extensively throughout the world in many automotive applications.
Size: 1.0 m x 1.0 m, 2.0 m, 3.0 m …
Thickness: 0.4, 0.5, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.6, 2.0, 2.4, 3.2 mm
Compressed fibre jointing based on Synthetic fiber with SBR/NR binder. Uses: General purpose commercial material suitable for oils, fuels, low pressure steam, water and gases.
Graphite gaskets are cut from pure graphite sheets or graphite sheets with metal reinforcement, featuring excellent corrosion-resistance, high-and-low temperature resistance, and good compression resilient and high intensity. These gaskets can be used as sealing elements for pipes, valves, pumps, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, condenser and many other applications. Wrapped with metallic stripe in the inner and outer circle borderline. Can be installed and disassembled conveniently without damage. Other complex gaskets such as water gauge gasket and flange gasket with bolt holes are available.
Ring joint gaskets are manufactured by solid materials through forging, heat treatment, high-precision processing by CNC lathe according to ASME B16.20 and API 6A standard, also can be produced by drawing and other special request . It is available in R,RX,BX styles, and R type can be manufactured into oval and octagonal cross section, it is primarily used in oil, gas and petrochemical, offshore oilfield industries, such as valve,flange,pipework assemblies,high integrity vessel joint and so on , applicable to a variety of high-temperature ,high pressure, corrosive work conditions.
Spiral Wound Gaskets
Spiral Wound Gasket is the ideal gasket in the semi-metallic category. A narrow strip of V-shape metal hoop is spirally wound under tension with a filler cushion between the lamination of the metal and is spot-welded at both ends.
- This unique construction of spring-like metal and soft filler provides gasket excellent characteristics.
- Resistance to high temperature and high pressures.
- Great resilience which allows the gasket to adjust automatically to change in operating conditions, such as pressure and thermal shocks, vibrations etc.
- Excellent seal ability is maintained with comparatively small gasket area.
- Good tolerance for flange surface finish irregularities.
- Can be designed to any dimensions economically in circular or moderately non-circular shape.
- Available in a variety of hoop metals and filler materials to satisfy specific operating conditions.